Thursday, April 16, 2009

Forgive me

Please don't remember the romantic of i give after we broke up,
Your laughter, happiness and your eternity no longer belongs to me anymore,
I can feel that he is more suitable than me,
When i let our love go, I pretended to be cold,
Hope you will say break up first.

Sorry that i pretended that i love wrongly,
Sorry that for not explaining too much,
Forgive me for being immature,
Not loving you just an excuse,for you to leave me.

Let he take you away that moment,
Making it our commemoration,
Let me bear the loneliness,
In exchange for your better life.

2 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is very fine

ceciliakan91 said...

afetr i read dis article~
i can feel u r sad when writing dis article~
i feel so touchy v dis article~
i agree wt u wrote...
过去就让他过去,
a new life on tmr~
stay happy oH~
Gambateh~
^^"